Best time to book spa treatment?

jennyvag

I was hoping to book a massage for my husband & myself but was wondering when the best time to do so? I read that spa treatments are a little cheaper on port days as opposed to sailing days. Would you recommend booking them beforehand or waiting until I'm onboard?

Thanks!

DW and SIL usually book their spa treatments once they board, usually that afternoon when the spa opens for passengers to take a tour. Port days are typically cheaper in that they offer some specials. You'll have to watch for these or ask at the spa desk. For the Southern, I'd suggest using the Dominican Republic stop as the port day for treatment. Unless you're doing an AI in DR or have an excursion booked to other spots, there's not a whole heckuva lot to do around the port area. The later afternoon on the Grand Turk day is another good time, if they have specials.

We have booked our spa treatment on embarkation day for early appointments on port days. We were able to get full body stone massages and still me our excursion in Cozumel at the special price.

Let me see if I understand this correctly.:o Are you saying that you can book the port day "specials", in advance, upon embarkation and still receive the discounted rate? I always thought you couldn't book the port specials until the flyers were delivered to your stateroom in the evening prior to the port day.

Please clarify for me...inquiring minds wanna know! ;)

I was hoping to book a massage for my husband & myself but was wondering when the best time to do so? I read that spa treatments are a little cheaper on port days as opposed to sailing days. Would you recommend booking them beforehand or waiting until I'm onboard?

Thanks!

Wait until they run specials during port days.

Last time I went to the spa, I made an appointment for whatever shortly after boarding for the morning of a port day. Then when the flyer for the specials came out, I changed to whatever I saw on there that I wanted ( I think it was some kind of trio package for 90 minutes). I found it better to at least get an appointment early, because they can go fast. You can change the treatment once the specials come out if you like.

Edited by cruizinisthebest