B2B cruise bringing on more wine

I know that RCL lets us bring on 2 bottles of wine per cabin at the start of the cruise.

On the second leg of a back to back can we bring on another 2 bottles. For payment the cruise if considered 2 individual cruises with 2 reference numbers.

Can we buy wine onboard the first week have it delivered to the cabin at the end of the first cruise and use this as our 2 bottles for week 2?

First b2b for us , any other info we need to know?

Thanks Karen

I know that RCL lets us bring on 2 bottles of wine per cabin at the start of the cruise.

On the second leg of a back to back can we bring on another 2 bottles. For payment the cruise if considered 2 individual cruises with 2 reference numbers.

Can we buy wine onboard the first week have it delivered to the cabin at the end of the first cruise and use this as our 2 bottles for week 2?

Thanks Karen

Yep, this is exactly the policy. Sometimes they take the extra bottles and deliver them on the last night of the first cruise, and sometimes they just let you keep them with you the whole time.

I intend to take 4 bottles of wine, DH carrying 2 and myself carrying 2 on our B2B. Two bottles per cabin per cruise. If they take away two bottles they will deliver them back to us at the start of the 2nd cruise, or they may let us thru with all four bottles because we will have two set sail passes with us.

Either way will be fine - enjoy :D

Thanks Karen

You can also buy 2 bottle in one of your ports and they will also deliver it to you on your last night of the first cruise.

This is the beauty of a B2B. You buy booze the first week and it's delivered

to your cabin on the last day of the first week......and you're good to go for the second week.

Did a B2B in 2008, need to do another one.

The other good thing about a B2B is that we were asked where we wanted to sit in the MDR for week 2. We got to choose the exact table we wanted.

You can also buy 2 bottle in one of your ports and they will also deliver it to you on your last night of the first cruise.

Thank you I like this idea, saves carrying 4 bottles of wine on board thru security and around the ship til the rooms open, great idea. Thank you.