Permissible?

pacheco18

My cruise arrives in Singapore on Feb 4 and overnights (the cruise ends Feb 5)

Will i be allowed to leave the ship at 4 am on the 5th to make a 7 am flight if that's what I want to do?

You can leave the ship, actually, with notice, right after you ship clears on the 4th.

For a 7 am flight I would suggest the Airport transit hotel as Singapore is very busy at the morning hour. Check in on the evening of April 4

We overnighted once in Istanbul and had an early flight the next morning. We had to take our luggage off ourselves but we did have a car pick ups up at 5am to make the flight. We did let Reception know.

I do agree with Hawaiidan that, having been to Singapore, it might be better to stay at a hotel near the airport or on the airport grounds.

Perhaps you could reserve for a late arrival and depart the ship after dinner so all you would miss is the commotion of everyone getting off the next morning.

Depending on your needs, you may have to have something in the cabin for a quick breakfast as I doubt anyplace on the ship would be open at 4am. Room service could be slow.

Good idea

That is probably what we will do

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

he Airport transit hotel needs to be reserved long in advance, its after security, baggage check in and just a few hundred feet from the gate.... no fuss no stress. Too there are lots of good places to eat in the airport and..get this there is a golf course on the roof.

When I could not get a room I changed into sweats, got a chase from the spa entrance and camped on the golf course till morning....used the showers in the spa restroom..... a real adventure. No one shot me nor did I get caned.

I use to work in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur. and would transit the airport a lot. There are no real close hotels to the airport...

My cruise arrives in Singapore on Feb 4 and overnights (the cruise ends Feb 5)

Will i be allowed to leave the ship at 4 am on the 5th to make a 7 am flight if that's what I want to do?

On other lines people need to clear such an early departure with the head office before embarking. You may want to check with them.