Surprise Bday Cruise for Hubby!

FlKittyKat

Just booked a surprise bday cruise for my hubby! So excited, I am going to burst! I don't know how I am going to keep this secret for 16 more days.

This is our first NCL cruising, cruising on the Sky out of Miami. So, what do I need to know about NCL to make this an amazing trip? I have already alerted NCL of his bday, but what else?

Any tips, tricks, and pearls of wisdom are welcome!

Thanks!

Just booked a surprise bday cruise for my hubby! So excited, I am going to burst! I don't know how I am going to keep this secret for 16 more days.

This is our first NCL cruising, cruising on the Sky out of Miami. So, what do I need to know about NCL to make this an amazing trip? I have already alerted NCL of his bday, but what else?

Thanks!

Why wait. Let him in on the anticipation. That's half the fun.:)

Knowing me, I will spill the beans sooner than later. I almost did when he got home today!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I wouldn't call it spilling the beans I would call it sharing in the excitement and anticipation and planning. It's a way of extending the cruise.:)

Thanks!

If you are staying in a suite, be sure to inform the concierge of his birthday and ask for ideas that can be arranged to make his birthday special. The Concierge can work magic.

So have you told him anything? How will you get him to Miami?

Still haven't said anything to him, but EVERYONE at my work knows! :D

Since we are driving to Miami, I told him that we are going for the weekend and have a Biscayne Bay boat tour at noon on Friday. Just didn't mention it is a really big boat!

Since we are driving to Miami, I told him that we are going for the weekend and have a Biscayne Bay boat tour at noon on Friday. Just didn't mention it is a really big boat!

Very cool, sounds like fun.

Hope you have a wonderful cruise.

That's terrific! Do make sure you video his reaction if you can. So fun!