Petition for the return of RR

Stevio

This Island Escape forum has fallen apart since our very own Rebel Rouser has left... How about we start a petition to get him back in time for the Springtime re emergence of the I.E.... I am confident just one teeny weeny post from RR will start him on the road to his next 4000 posts.

I am sure a few names on here will coax him back.

Contacted RR on fb and this is his reply

Terry Rebel Revell Sorry Linda, I'm falling out of love with the internet especially FB and CC is the last place I want to be my time on the PC is getting less and less. send my regards to every one and send my apologies.

I don't know what to say Linda. It doesn't sound right, this is RR, is there something wrong?:confused:

Jan

Hi all...sounds like pressure of work to me....it's alright for us retirees but of course he has a full tme job to do and ( I think) unsocial hours which may not leave much time for chatting on here and FB. I'm sure he'll be chuffed we're missing him!!

Hope you're all surviving the weather unscathed....it has been dreadful down here but we live on a hill so aren't affected by flooding although it's been a bit breezy to say the least! I feel so sorry for the flood victims as there seems to be no end to it.:(

Just watching Everley Brothers on BBC 4 ....a real nostalgia trip...lovely!!:)

When I make a link to a page like this, I must remember to refresh it... Just checked again & saw no replies then hit refresh & 6 came up all at once.

This sounds serious, the Rebel Rouser is the Island Escape forum... Perhaps he needs a cruise & just suffering temporary withdrawal while IE is mothballed for the winter & he will perk up again for the spring.

Seriously though if you are out there Rebel hope you are well, & there are loads of us regular lurkers that would be happy to see you patrolling your old patch on CC again, even if only on a part time basis... It's just not right on here without someone in charge to keep order.

Hi all...sounds like pressure of work to me....it's alright for us retirees but of course he has a full tme job to do and ( I think) unsocial hours which may not leave much time for chatting on here and FB. I'm sure he'll be chuffed we're missing him!!

Hope you're all surviving the weather unscathed....it has been dreadful down here but we live on a hill so aren't affected by flooding although it's been a bit breezy to say the least! I feel so sorry for the flood victims as there seems to be no end to it.:(

Just watching Everley Brothers on BBC 4 ....a real nostalgia trip...lovely!!:)

Hi Jenny. We went the see the Everley Brothers many years ago just after they had made up their quarrel and started touring again. Fantastic. Lot of mud here, yuck!:eek:

Come back to the family RR, we miss you.;)

Jan

Jan....this concert was just as they had reconciled... so probably part of the same tour...I still knew all the words as well, but had to keep my singing quiet as John had gone to bed !! :D

Dry this afternoon after a horrendous night of gales and rain/hail...when will it stop I wonder? :(

Jan....this concert was just as they had reconciled... so probably part of the same tour...I still knew all the words as well, but had to keep my singing quiet as John had gone to bed !! :D

Dry this afternoon after a horrendous night of gales and rain/hail...when will it stop I wonder? :(

Is it on iplayer I wonder? The weather is mixed but cold today but the good news is that the builders have just about finished the en-suite. Why is it that whenever you sit down with a cuppa they want you for something, right NOW?:D:D

Jan

Jan.....it is on iplayer....BBC4 last Friday night ( an Arena programme) ...glad the builders have nearly finished...so you can get the house back to normal soon then?? :)

It's colder here as well and very showery today...not good for the rest of the week either....oh dear!:(

Yes thanks Linda....we are on high ground thankfully and 3 miles inland so the only threat is the wind which has been a bit scarey at times but no damage as yet!

I just feel so sorry for the flood victims who can't see any end to it.....

Sent from my C5303 using Forums mobile app

This weather is a nightmare. It's so cold today, poured down all morning and hailstones this evening with a bit of sun inbetween.:eek: The builders have just about finished BUT, beggar for punishment that I am, they will return to do the bathroom alterations soon. A respite will be good though, if I have to make one more cup of tea or coffee I'll scream, I might as well get a job on the ships serving drinks and get paid for it, lol. I'll check out the iplayer Jenny.:):)

Jan

This Island Escape forum has fallen apart since our very own Rebel Rouser has left... How about we start a petition to get him back in time for the Springtime re emergence of the I.E.... I am confident just one teeny weeny post from RR will start him on the road to his next 4000 posts.

I am sure a few names on here will coax him back.

Hi all

Just wanted to add my name to your petition. Just a quick note to let us know you are okay RR! :) Anyone remember our Berwyn???

Thinking of all affected by the terrible floods. :eek:

Take care. Mo. :)

He is OK Mo ....as of earlier this week....just very busy!!!!!

Yes I do remember when Berwyn went 'missing'!

Sent from my C5303 using Forums mobile app

And I phoned him up :D because you lot were too chicken :rolleyes:

He is on FB and he is OK. Also RR says on fb that he tried to log in on the 12th and maybe that's why the site went down :D:D

Ha Ha top bloke lol, you haven't met me yet ...roll on the 22/4/14 ;)

Don't say a word Mchap :p

What a load of flannel, lol. Anyone would think you were dead. Ha, ha. Welcome back.:D:D

Jan