Price Reductions Celebrity site and Captain's Club site

Spartan Tartan

When I go searching various cruises on the Celebrity cruise site I see a stated cruise price, when I enter the My Celebrity site and enter Captain's Club number I find reductions in prices. Is this My Celebrity price reduction combinable with the 123 Go/Pick your Perk promotions that may have ended or are ending 28 Feb 2014 prior to final payment? It is not a regular price drop but a Captain's Club price drop. Have any others received your perks and Captain's Club price reduction prior to final payment date?

The way I understand, Captain's Club gets a one grade upgrade within a class.

Like pay for a 2B and gets 2A. Has to be within the same class - veranda, ocean view, aqua, etc.

Sounds nice but we are Elite members and never had an upgrade on our cabin - what are we doing wrong:eek:

Sounds nice but we are Elite members and never had an upgrade on our cabin - what are we doing wrong:eek:

You aren't doing anything wrong...this is something that was announced when they annnounced the new captain's club categories. It's something that has to be requested at time of booking and does not apply to suites. See the celebrity site and review the captain's club elite benefits.

You aren't doing anything wrong...this is something that was announced when they annnounced the new captain's club categories. It's something that has to be requested at time of booking and does not apply to suites. See the celebrity site and review the captain's club elite benefits.

We booked this week on Reflection and got A1 for A2 price. They do not offer the upgrade on their website, you have to call.