Majesty of the Seas Photos

I recently returned from a 3 night Majesty of the Seas cruise from Miami to Coco Cay to Nassau to Miami cruise. I have posted 90 photos on my photo website: www.jprphotos.com Sign my guestbook there and let me know if you enjoy the photos, as time permits I will try to post more. I used a Canon 20d digital SLR with a Canon 17-85 IS lens and the Canon 100-400L IS lens. Enjoy.

Beautiful shots! Hubby and I honeymooned in South Florida and took a short cruise/trip to the Bahamas and you're shots are a wonderful reminder... and make me excited for our upcoming Western Caribbean trip! Thanks for sharing! BTW... how did you get such vibrant aquarium shots w/o glass glare? Thanks!

• 11 months later...

Thanks for sharing your wonderful photos! I noticed you've also been on the NCL Jewel. We are trying to decide between booking the FOS or the NCL Jewel for our next cruise. So far we've been on Disney's Wonder and Mariner of the Seas and we loved them both. Do you have any advice as to which ship you'd recommend and why? Thanks again! Nancy

I recently returned from a 3 night Majesty of the Seas cruise from Miami to Coco Cay to Nassau to Miami cruise. I have posted 90 photos on my photo website: www.jprphotos.com Sign my guestbook there and let me know if you enjoy the photos, as time permits I will try to post more. I used a Canon 20d digital SLR with a Canon 17-85 IS lens and the Canon 100-400L IS lens. Enjoy.

When did you sail on the Majesty JPCruising? When I saw this post it seemed familiar so I looked and you posted the exact same message on July 20, 2005. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=207801

Still nice pictures though! :)

Hello Everyone, I sailed on the Majesty of the Seas last July 2005, I guess someone has rediscovered that old post and started posting new replies. I am a hobbist photographer and really enjoy taking photos on all my trips. My trip to Alaska in 2004 really turned photography into a real passion for me as Alaska is so beautiful. The Majesty pictures were taken with a Canon 20D digital SLR using either my Canon 17-85mm IS lens or my Canon 100-400L lens. I entered one of the photos from Coo Cay in the Diamonds International quarterly contest and was the grand prize winner.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful photos! I noticed you've also been on the NCL Jewel. We are trying to decide between booking the FOS or the NCL Jewel for our next cruise. So far we've been on Disney's Wonder and Mariner of the Seas and we loved them both. Do you have any advice as to which ship you'd recommend and why? Thanks again! Nancy

Hello Nancy I did the over night inaugural cruise out of Miami on the NCL Jewel and I did a two night intro cruise on the RCL Freedom of the Seas and have posted photo albums of both ships at my photo website. I really liked both ships but they are very different. FOS offers a lot of shipboard features and activities that I think will appeal to families in particular. I was very impressed with the Royal Promenade, FlowRider surf park, rock climbing wall, H2O zone, etc. The ship is almost a destination unto itself. If on the other hand you are not looking for a family cruise or are not interested in all the other features of the FOS the Jewel was a beautiful ship. I hope this helps.

Gumballz, if you look at the date, the pictures are from last year. Someone looked at them recently and asked a question, that bumped it back up.

lol Thanks SomeBeach! If I had half a brain I'd be dangerous! ;)

JPCruising, congrats on the win! :)

Archived