Private island tour

bling19572010

I HIGHLY recommend Noel "Steve" Smith. We just toured with him in November. He was so friendly. We weren't sure about trying to go to Dunn's River Falls from Falmouth. We had a fabulous day! We went tubing on the river and then to the Falls. We arrived as all the massive tour buses were leaving - no crowd at the falls. We climbed with no guide and took our time and took tons of photos. He then took us to Scotchies for jerk chicken and pork. He is very familiar will the island and will make sure you have a wonderful day! noelsmith66@yahoo.com

• 3 weeks later...

I would highly recommend Ionie McBeam (and/or her husband Lewis) for a private tour in Ocho Rios. My husband and I have taken a couple tours with them ourselves, and we took a couple with our kids when they were younger, too. They will make suggestions, and you can design your own tour if you like. You can reach them at queenmcbeam at cwjamaica dot com. You can tell Ionie that Pam from Chicago recommended you. They are the best!