Seaday Brunch: Surcharge?

logan25

Sorry, I looked and did not find a quick answer. Is there a surcharge for the seaday brunch?

No, the only extra charges would be for specialty restaurants like the Steakhouse ($35), Bonsai Sushi ($12), Cucina del Capitano in the evening ($12) it's free at lunch, Pub Grub in the Red Frog Pub ($3.33), Ji Ji Asian Kitchen in the evening ($12) it's free at lunch and anything you order from the Pastry Shop or Specialty Coffee's both at a bar and in the dining room.

Everything else is included in your cruise fare, and even though 24 hour room service is free it is customary to tip the delivery person.

Do they still have the bloody mary bar at the Seaday Brunch? Can you use either your VIFP free drink coupon or Cheers to make your own bloody mary?

Definitely use you free drink coupon. I think they still had the bar set up but really didn't see anyone there. The staff came around taking the drink orders.

Don't miss the sea day brunch. its a nice change from the lido. you can uses your free drink coupon there. I don't know about the cheers used there. The food was good and the atmosphere very relaxed. we did the Sunshine and loved it. JiJi's is a nice addition.

The Sea Day brunch was something that we enjoyed last cruise on Conquest. I loved the steak and eggs. We really did not end up eating breakfast or lunch at the buffet that cruise, because on most port days we would get a quick and light room service breakfast and then when we got back, a Guy's burger. Sea days, we had a late brunch and then maybe a snack before dinner. I got buffet food for DD a few times and the offerings were pretty sorry, so I don't feel like I missed anything!