Desserts!

mymirabella

I have a wicked sweet tooth but I have to say I'm not looking forward to any of the desserts. I don't understand why since I'd happily eat junk food all day long if I didn't fear gaining weight. I mainly look forward to the fruit salad.

Ok everyone what's your favorite Carnival dessert? What's your favorite restaurant dessert?

Q

I don't have a favorite Carnival that I can remember specifically.

My favorite restaurant dessert is Olive garden's black tie mousse cake.

Creme Brulee

Cheese plate

I never saw or had a dessert that especially appealed to me. So most nights I went with the cheese plate.

I love Olive Garden's desserts as well! Especially their lemon cream cake. Wish Carnival had desserts as good as the Olive Garden! Their desserts are better than their meals.

Cheese plate

I was going to vote for the cheese plate, but wasn't sure it "qualified" as dessert! I ordered this most nights and skipped the blue cheese chunk.

The Bitter and Blanc was dry last time, but we have enjoyed that in the past.

We also LOVE cheesecake and wish CCL would make a decent cheesecake instead of that light jelloey stuff that is in its place.

Don't get me started on the chocolate buffet.... The truffles are the only thing there any of us finish;) I always bring my own chocolate on board.

To be honest, our favorite dessert is the white Black Forest cake from the coffee shop for $2.95. Now that's indulgent and photo worthy. yummmm I think this is my favorite thread here ever.