Would you do Guarantee rate on Disney or $900 more on RCCL?

lisabees

We're a family of six (four kids, ages 2, 6, 9, 12) and I got a guaranteed rate for Disney of 4048. Can't beat it, but we have no idea where we'll be. My husband and I would certainly each take a room with two kids. Also, i question the weather at Key West and Castaway Cay in february.

Mariner of the Seas has a few, not very good rooms left for $4900 at least.

What would you do and why?

Lisa

If I could get a Disney cruise for less than another cruiseline cruise, as long as the length of cruise was the same, I would go for Disney. Usually Disney is at the high end of its class in price. If I had never been on Disney before and my family and I loved the mouse, I would definitely take the Disney cruise for the lesser price. Have your TA let them know that even though you are doing guarantee, you request for your rooms to be as close together as possible. The average high for the Bahamas for the begining to middle of Feb. is 78 and low is 65. Here is a link to get the weather history. http://www.weatherunderground.com/history/airport/MYNN/1972/2/1/PlannerHistory.html?dayend=1&monthend=3&yearend=1972 Key west is similar: http://www.weatherunderground.com/history/airport/KNQX/1972/2/1/PlannerHistory.html?dayend=1&monthend=3&yearend=1972

Your kids are at an age where they will love all the Mouse has to offer. We just returned from RCl with teen-agers and they preferred Disney as did DH and myself. More family activities and great entertainment. Enjoy and Book today!

Archived