How many week-long spa passes per sailing on Dream?

2Feathers

Does anyone know how many weeklong spa passes they sell on this ship?

When we booked a spa cabin for three through Carnival, we were originally told we could sign up our 3rd passenger for the spa in advance through the Carnival website like other spa treatments, but when we didn't see an option for that we called back and were told that wasn't true! We have to go to the spa after embarkation to book those weekly passes... Does anyone know how many they sell for each sailing? We'd be extremely bummed if our 3rd passenger missed out on this.

I'm hoping to get one :) , since we wanted to be near my mom and rest of the group (4 rooms total) we did not get up on the spa deck. I am guessing it will be the first place I head to when we get on the ship.

riclop, she explained why.

Op, I got FTTF for our upcoming cruise and will be headed to the spa as soon as I get on the ship.

I'm hoping that people booked in spa cabins get first chance at them. We're in a spa cabin, but since only the first two passengers get the pass, we need to purchase one for our third passenger. They should just add an option for this when booking a spa cabin in the first place. :(

I'm hoping that people booked in spa cabins get first chance at them. We're in a spa cabin, but since only the first two passengers get the pass, we need to purchase one for our third passenger. They should just add an option for this when booking a spa cabin in the first place. :(

Just head there as soon as you board. I am sure you will be fine.

I have the same problem with 3 in a Spa Balcony cabin. It is a girls cruise with myself, DD and her best friend. I upgraded to the spa cabin as a surprise for them but need to buy a weekly pass for the best friend. I also have FTTF and will be heading to the spa right after we drop our carry-ons in the cabin. If you head to the spa as soon as you board you shouldn't have a problem purchasing one.

I also agree that they should have an option added to purchase the weekly spa pass for 3rd and 4th passengers in the Spa cabins. It makes sense that if you are booking with more than 2 that you might very well want to have spa access for the additional 1 or 2 in the rooms.

• 1 month later...

Hi all, I'm back to answer my own question, in case others need to know... We were on board by around noon and went straight to the Cloud 9 Spa desk and bought the weeklong package for our son at $149. We took the spa tour later in the afternoon, and the guide said they limit the weeklong passes to 50 per cruise. We later spoke to a lady who had bought a pass on the second day of the cruise, and she was told she got the next-to-last pass, so they don't last long.

The three of us used the spa every day, and it was never crowded. The most people we ever found in the thalassopool was maybe 6 people, and a few times the chairs in the Tepiderium or the cool down room were full, but people came and went regularly, so chairs would free up momentarily. All in all, we thoroughly enjoyed the spa!

Hi all, I'm back to answer my own question, in case others need to know... We were on board by around noon and went straight to the Cloud 9 Spa desk and bought the weeklong package for our son at $149. We took the spa tour later in the afternoon, and the guide said they limit the weeklong passes to 50 per cruise. We later spoke to a lady who had bought a pass on the second day of the cruise, and she was told she got the next-to-last pass, so they don't last long.

The three of us used the spa every day, and it was never crowded. The most people we ever found in the thalassopool was maybe 6 people, and a few times the chairs in the Tepiderium or the cool down room were full, but people came and went regularly, so chairs would free up momentarily. All in all, we thoroughly enjoyed the spa!

Thanks for coming back and posting that information. I will be sure to go to the spa first thing after dropping off our things.