plantation tour

csr10236

I am leaving on a cruise out of NOLA on a Saturday. I arrive on Friday around 3 p.m. and won't have time for a plantation tour. I was thinking of trying to squeeze it in before I board the ship on Saturday. They pick up at 8 or 8:30 a.m. and drop off at 1:30 or 2:00. The ship leaves at 4:30. Sounds like it could work but a little nervous about it. Anyone have any thoughts?

The plantation tour is great but you really don't have time for it. I would just spend the morning enjoying New Orleans. Eat some square donuts, explore the French Quarter, ride the trolley, have some lunch and leisurely catch the ship. And stay somewhere near the Quarter or Canal Street--not at the airport. There is absolutely nothing to see out there.

At cafe du monde in the French market. It is a must do in New Orleans. I just couldn't spell beignets at the moment.

Ohhh! Gotcha. I don't know what the hype is about those, I'm not a fan. Tastes like fried bread with powdered sugar. Yuck.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Forums mobile app

• 1 month later...