2015 Schedules

NOSaints1

I'm hoping they get the Alaska ones up soon. We want to start saving.

Start saving now! Don't wait until the schedules are out. We started planning and saving 3 years prior, long before the schedules were out. We looked at previous years and got a "ballpark"' idea about how much we had to save. And not only about the cruise, but also about flights, hotels and excursions. Our "guesstimate" was pretty accurate.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I'm upset that the 2015 schedule for NY departure isn't out yet because we cruise on 2/21 and I wanted to book a cruise while on the ship in order to get the OBC since they did away with the FCC. :mad::mad:

I was on Splendor last month and in the same situation as you. I wanted to book another NYC cruise for May 2015.

The FCC agent suggested I book a cruise at a past guest rate so the OBC will be applied to that booking. When NYC opens up, I can change the booking to the new cruise and the OBC will transfer to the new cruise.

Booking at the Past Guest rate enables you to change to a new cruise with no penalty. She then said you can book to Early Saver for a lower rate and take advantage of the price drops.

Give that a try so you don't miss out on the OBC.:cool:

I was on Splendor last month and in the same situation as you. I wanted to book another NYC cruise for May 2015.

The FCC agent suggested I book a cruise at a past guest rate so the OBC will be applied to that booking. When NYC opens up, I can change the booking to the new cruise and the OBC will transfer to the new cruise.

Booking at the Past Guest rate enables you to change to a new cruise with no penalty. She then said you can book to Early Saver for a lower rate and take advantage of the price drops.

Give that a try so you don't miss out on the OBC.:cool:

That is AWESOME advice. THANK YOU! :D I am going to take a copy of your reply with me, just in case! We always book ES so we can get the price drops, so that is what I thought, that we would just book "any old cruise" and then when NY comes out, we can transfer, but then I would lose the OBC anyway with the change cruise fee. :mad: Okay, time to do some research. :)