Sailing with adult kids

Ealasaid46

Hi everyone, this is my first post so forgive me if I put a foot wrong. We're booked on Celebrity Western Caribbean cruise with our adult son and daughter (41 & 40) with their spouses. Our daughter will actually celebrate her 40th on the cruise. They are all fun loving people so we're worried that there won't be enough onboard activities to entertain them (we are the ones who chose Celebrity). What do you think?

Hi everyone, this is my first post so forgive me if I put a foot wrong. We're booked on Celebrity Western Caribbean cruise with our adult son and daughter (41 & 40) with their spouses. Our daughter will actually celebrate her 40th on the cruise. They are all fun loving people so we're worried that there won't be enough onboard activities to entertain them (we are the ones who chose Celebrity). What do you think?

I'm in my early 40s and I really enjoy Celebrity and find loads of things to do. It also depends on what ship you are sailing on. I think there is probably more to do on the Solstice class ships...but I've found plenty to do on all my Celebrity cruises.

Thank you. I was mainly concerned about the nightlife after seeing a few posts about the age groups onboard. I'm sure we'll probably find enough to entertain ourselves. We're on the Equinox and it looks like there is quite a lot going on most evenings

Thank you. I was mainly concerned about the nightlife after seeing a few posts about the age groups onboard. I'm sure we'll probably find enough to entertain ourselves. We're on the Equinox and it looks like there is quite a lot going on most evenings

I am in the same age group and most evenings I was falling asleep in my dinner plate at the early seating from exhaustion from everything I did during the day. Night life entertainment was not the problem. Finding enough time to do all the stuff I wanted to was!

I have sailed on many cruises with my adult kids( ages 35-40) and grandkids. Celebrity is everyone's favorite. Kids love the Fun Factory. Parents love the entertainment and ports. We love it all. Enjoy.

My adult kids also like HAL. They like the larger cabins, unlimited laundry service, and the more elegant dining. I find HAL a bit stuffy. I prefer Celebrity.