Navigator Rehab Shakedown Review

BecciBoo

Would anyone here happen to know where we might find internet access in Coz? Just checking, before we get there!

Also interested to know about internet in Falmouth and Grand Cayman (George Town I think it is, with Nav, right?)....

LOVE all these boards, reviews, pics and info. Awesome, awesome- loving it- while we look forward to the Navigator later this year.

Thank you, SOOOOO MUCH, to everyone, especially BecciBoo!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Would anyone here happen to know where we might find internet access in Coz? Just checking, before we get there!

Also interested to know about internet in Falmouth and Grand Cayman (George Town I think it is, with Nav, right?)....

LOVE all these boards, reviews, pics and info. Awesome, awesome- loving it- while we look forward to the Navigator later this year.

Thank you, SOOOOO MUCH, to everyone, especially BecciBoo!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Just ask any of the crew, they can tell you the best places to find it.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

In Falmouth you can buy an internet card at one of the kiosks. It's $10 for the day. Our balcony was facing the pier and we used it all afternoon:)

In Falmouth you can buy an internet card at one of the kiosks. It's $10 for the day. Our balcony was facing the pier and we used it all afternoon:)

Thank you for this info. I THINK our balcony is facing the pier as well. We are starboard, was yours?

Very cool, thanks so much for the quick replies! You all are awesome!

Thank you!

Thank you for this info. I THINK our balcony is facing the pier as well. We are starboard, was yours?

Very cool, thanks so much for the quick replies! You all are awesome!

Thank you!

You never know which side of the ship will be facing the pier. In Falmouth a few weeks ago the port side was next to the pier. Just depends which pier we dock at and if the Captain backs in or pulls straight in.

In Grand Cayman there is a coffee shop that all the crew go to for the internet - it is a block back off the main street. In Cozumel I think there may be a new one at the new Royal Mall across the street, if not, you can always walk down to the Puerta Maya pier, Carnival, - walk out to main street, turn rt and walk about 2 blocks, pier is on your right - there is a coffee shop and Panchos Backyard lets you use their internet if you purchase something.

But, like I said, ask the crew - they know where all the internet cafe's are located.

You never know which side of the ship will be facing the pier. In Falmouth a few weeks ago the port side was next to the pier. Just depends which pier we dock at and if the Captain backs in or pulls straight in.

In Grand Cayman there is a coffee shop that all the crew go to for the internet - it is a block back off the main street. In Cozumel I think there may be a new one at the new Royal Mall across the street, if not, you can always walk down to the Puerta Maya pier, Carnival, - walk out to main street, turn rt and walk about 2 blocks, pier is on your right - there is a coffee shop and Panchos Backyard lets you use their internet if you purchase something.

But, like I said, ask the crew - they know where all the internet cafe's are located.

Thank you for this! Really do appreciate learning everything we can, before we get there!

THANK YOU!