Sailaway Cruise Blog

With the forum getting busier (thanks to geomagot's excellent thread! :D :D), it got me missing doing the blog, so I've decided to start it up again.

Here's the link:

http://sailawaycruiseblog.wordpress.com/

Will probably not be able to post as much on it as I used to, but with summer 2015 release date just around the corner, I thought it might get a bit of interest. :)

I would greatly appreciate if any of you could follow the blog please. :)

Also, if anyone could put the link onto the Facebook group for it, and ask if anyone on there wants to follow it, that would be a great help! I know that last time, a lot of the followers I got were from the Facebook group.

I did set it up again last month (hence the Spirit & Majesty post), but then I didn't have time to go any further with it so left it, but I really do miss doing it.

Thanks in advance to anyone who follows or reads any of the blog at all. I will try and keep it an interesting read. ;)

Just catching up Sailaway, been in Hibernation for the winter and just started to come round (yawn) Looking forward to your interesting threads and please don't leave us half way through, just to stop the conspiracy theory's and also please if I may ask, please try and give some nice stories regarding the IE :p last time I ended up in Hospital with a nervous breakdown ;) :D

RR :cool:

Just catching up Sailaway, been in Hibernation for the winter and just started to come round (yawn) Looking forward to your interesting threads and please don't leave us half way through, just to stop the conspiracy theory's and also please if I may ask, please try and give some nice stories regarding the IE :p last time I ended up in Hospital with a nervous breakdown ;) :D

RR :cool:

Nice to here from you RR!! Welcome back!! And of course I won't forget about the IE. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
Thanks Sailaway. Always a good and informative read so look forward to updates as events unfold. Could be a very interesting time so will be following you as you unravel all the info and make sense of it for us all. ;)

Ditto.:)

Sailaway, agree with all previous posts. Your are always great at getting the information and wetting our appetite for what is planned for the forthcoming year. The days grow longer, time ticks down before the new brochure launch. Give your best guess/thoughts on summer 2016 it will be interesting so everyone's thoughts.

Keep up the good work

Does anyone else think the summer 2016 brochure may have the details of the 'new fleet', as that is launched (oops pun) in May?

It may explain why Sailaway is having difficulty finding any of the ships ports of call.:confused:

Edited by happy v