Booking my first Disney Cruise!!

andychris

I am booking my first disney cruise along with my sister and her family. We are planning on going to disney for 8 days and then a 3 night cruise. We are going to book an inside guarantee since it is a lot cheaper. We were quoted a price of $1330. for a family of 4 sailing, on August 24,2006. Do I need to know anything before putting my $800 deposite down. IS this a good price? After I actually book, do you every see any specials/deals and then try to apply them to your already booked trip. Any tips/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I was shocked to check that sail date and find Cat. 12 staterooms at $399. For you to get four people for $1300, at least one of them must be a child. That is an awesome fare - I'd book it now, before it is gone.

Disney rarely does promotions and never during summer. You are wise to book far in advance.

I agree. Sounds like a good price. Go for it. There are tons of things to know, but are numerous to list. There is a "secret" deck aft on Deck 7. You can order mickey bars from room service even though they are not on the menu. dis boards . com is a very active disney board with tons of hints and information for you. Have a great time.

We recently returned from an RCl cruise and while Disney is more expensive, it is worth every cent. The activities, the food, the decor of the ships is unparalleled. While we enjoyed our sailing on Enchantment, it was just that. Disney was a cruise that we still talk about (4 years later). Even without our kids, DH and I will only sail on Disney again.

Archived