Specialty Restaurant Pricing

rbnator

I noticed that RC has a package price on specialty restaurant here:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/class/ship/home.do?shipCode=AL

Has anyone figured a way to take advantage of it pre-cruise. I cannot figure it out and would like to make reservations ahead of time.

Please let me know

Try this link https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/beforeyouboard/getCountdownToCruise.do?cS=NAVBAR&pnav=4&snav=6 When you get to your Vacation Summary Page go down to Pre-Cruise Planner. If reservations are open for your particular cruise, you will be able to reserve at this time.

I can make the reservation for each restaurant but cannot figure out how to purchase the dining package offered. No option for that

NEW Chef's Dining Package, at $130 per guest, includes the five-course, gourmet Chef's Table and wine pairing, 150 Central Park and Chops Grille

I can make the reservation for each restaurant but cannot figure out how to purchase the dining package offered. No option for that

NEW Chef's Dining Package, at $130 per guest, includes the five-course, gourmet Chef's Table and wine pairing, 150 Central Park and Chops Grille

If the Chef's Table Dining Package is available on your cruise you get following instructions there:

How to reserve:

• After clicking "Reserve now" below, your will be asked to confirm your reservation.

• You will then choose a date and time for your reservation at Chef's Table to qualify for this package.

• You will reserve the other restaurants once you are onboard the ship. Do NOT place these restaurant reservations online, or you will be charged for the package and the individual restaurant reservations.

• Package diners will receive priority reservation assistance on board for their other restaurant reservations.

• You may also purchase this package once you are onboard by visiting any of the included restaurants.

We pre-bought our package and when we boarded Seranade it was cheaper for the on board package on the ship and we got the times we wanted compared to when I booked online only having a few early or late choices. We had it changed at Giovanni they told us the first night was only 15 per person and since we were diamond plus it was buy one get one free so we ate there the first night for 15 total and still had the package for other nights.

wait until you board. we prebooked Izumi for boarding night( it was our anniversary) so of course paid up front.

once on board they REALLY pushed the dining package in the Concierge lounge and we decided what they hey. however we had nothing but problems. every restaurant we had issues with them charging us on top of the package price. somehow or another the charge for the package never hit our account until several days later and by then we had already eaten in a few locales.

it was quite confusing trying to balance all the charges and credits.

Please explain what these get me. How many times can I eat at these for the prices show? Just once? Once per restaurant? We usually eat at the specialty restaurants twice during our 7 night cruises, so it would be nice to try more options if I am saving.

NEW Central Park Dining Package, at $70 per guest, includes Giovanni's Table Italian Trattoria, 150 Central Park fine-dining restaurant and Chops Grille steakhouse

NEW Choice Dining Package, at $80 per guest, includes Chops Grille, Giovanni's Table, Izumi and Samba Grill Brazilian steakhouse

Please explain what these get me. How many times can I eat at these for the prices show? Just once? Once per restaurant? We usually eat at the specialty restaurants twice during our 7 night cruises, so it would be nice to try more options if I am saving.

NEW Central Park Dining Package, at $70 per guest, includes Giovanni's Table Italian Trattoria, 150 Central Park fine-dining restaurant and Chops Grille steakhouse

NEW Choice Dining Package, at $80 per guest, includes Chops Grille, Giovanni's Table, Izumi and Samba Grill Brazilian steakhouse

Once per restaurant in the package.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 via Tapatalk