Red Frog Pub- Breeze

Newbie question but I cannot find this anywhere, does the red frog pub on the breeze have the red frog food? We went on the Sunshine in Europe and they did not have it, so disappointing!

Yes they have appetizers (finger foods) which we had as our lunch on a couple of days, coconut shrimp, conch fritters etc. All was well worth the $3.00 we paid, actually sort of a hidden gem

Yes, they do. For just $3.33 each, they were a steal. However, when we ordered them on the Breeze, we were on the outside deck (right outside the doors to the pub) and it took us 45 minutes to get two appetizers. Left a bad taste in our mouth.....:mad:

Thanks for the info!

Hope you have a great time on the Breeze!!! She is a beautiful ship, with so much to offer:D:D We don't sweat the little stuff, and in my opinion, that was little. You probably get better service if you are sitting INSIDE the bar, but the waiters/waitresses DO come outside on the Ocean Plaza, as well. Enjoy!!!:D

Newbie question but I cannot find this anywhere, does the red frog pub on the breeze have the red frog food? We went on the Sunshine in Europe and they did not have it, so disappointing!

Yep! Here is the Pub menu:

http://www.carnival.com/onboard/bars-lounges/redfrog-pub.aspx

Pub Grub - wings, coconut shrimp, beef sliders, etc - $3.33 each.

Loved the Red Frog Pub on the Breeze. Shame they do not serve food on the Sunshine, but do you remember if they had those little nut thingies? I can't remember what they're called but my gf loved them and we're sailing in July.