Positve Customer Service Experience

HappyTvlr

I too have suffered with some very difficult customer service issues with Celebrity over the years, but thought I would share a positive experience for a change. I booked a cruise online for myself and all went well in seeing the 123gobev package show up. I later added a guest online, and the price was properly adjusted with no problems. I then called to upgrade to the premium package and instantly received a confirmation email and could see the booking updated online as well. A flawless experience overall. I do suggest anyone considering upgrading to premium do so before 18 Feb as the agent was clear that the prices would rise after that date. Not to go to the negative, but this is difficult to swallow because all the advertising indicates the price to upgrade will be 10+15% ($11.50) and no deadline is given. I wasn't willing to risk it or go on for a drama later so I went ahead with the upgrade prior to the 18 Feb price increase.

Great to see you comment. Since this site has really become more or Cruise Complaint rather than Cruise Critic. I have only had great customer service experience with the Capitan's Club staff they answered quickly and took care of all my needs.

Remember to always enjoy your cruise, and don't sweat the small stuff.