I was having CC withdrawal yesterday!

rinakop

Same here I kept thinking why they wouldn't do their maintenance in the middle of the night instead. As for the snow, feels like we are being buried in it right now on Long Island I think the weather is much better in Alaska then here LOL. Can't wait to get out of here in a few weeks.

Right there with you under some snow :(

We apologize for the delay in Cruise Critic enjoyment. We feel your pain! While our boards were not functional, the other sections of our site were up and running. We do hope that you were able to get your cruise fix by looking at our news, member reviews, and other sections of our site.

We did have to roll back the forums just a bit so you may notice that some posts are not visible. We encourage you to re-post if you can.

Also, Just a note that search is still being worked on, so it is not functional at the moment.

If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to email.

It did start in the middle of the night. I was posting at about 3 a.m. and my post did not 'post'. I just got a message about the website being unavailable. I did some reading on their home page and news page and tried about an hour later and got a message that they were having difficulties and their technical staff was aware of it.

Then about 10 in the morning it said that maintenance was being preformed. I really do thing it was not a planned thing and a 'glitch' that they had to fix.

All's well that ends well though! :) Hooray for their technical staff!

Same here I kept thinking why they wouldn't do their maintenance in the middle of the night instead. As for the snow, feels like we are being buried in it right now on Long Island I think the weather is much better in Alaska then here LOL. Can't wait to get out of here in a few weeks.

Yeah, it was definitely not planned maintenance. It just suddenly crashed, and was down for a few hours before they ever put that message up.

Missed it too - iced in - now the sun is shining, the ice is melting and CC is back:)

Anyone else having problems with the CC app? Sometimes it will go to your participation and sometimes not - is this one of the issues they are addressing? Host??

Missed it too - iced in - now the sun is shining, the ice is melting and CC is back:)

Anyone else having problems with the CC app? Sometimes it will go to your participation and sometimes not - is this one of the issues they are addressing? Host??

The participated threads MIGHT have something to do with search but to be honest I am not 100% sure. I will bring it up to the tech team though.

On my CC app on iPad now. Everything ok except for "Unread" and "Participated" which say "No Topics" when you click on them.

I wish I could find a button to TURN THE SNOW OFF!!

J/K

Robin

Norwegian Breakaway July 2014

Carnival Miracle 2010

Carnival Legend 2006

UPDATE: Participated threads, unread threads, new threads or anything of the like are all search related. If you have issues on the app with these functions it is due to the search function not working at this time. They should be working again once the search is up.

UPDATE: Participated threads, unread threads, new threads or anything of the like are all search related. If you have issues on the app with these functions it is due to the search function not working at this time. They should be working again once the search is up.

Got it. Thanks for the info :)

Robin

Carnival Miracle 2010

Carnival Legend 2006

Especially since here in bucks county, pay we got over foot of snow, still coming down! my3ehe8y.jpg

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

If you are still bored, then you can come over to Huntingdon Valley to shovel my snow as well. They are predicting another 6 inches overnight tonight.

On my CC app on iPad now. Everything ok except for "Unread" and "Participated" which say "No Topics" when you click on them.

I wish I could find a button to TURN THE SNOW OFF!!

J/K

Robin

Carnival Miracle 2010

Carnival Legend 2006

Me 2!!!!

Yeah what's with "thundersnow" ?? I don't hear any thunder.

I wish I would hear a city plow go by. That would be nice.

143 days till we cruise to Bermuda on the Breakaway.

Hope all this melts by then.

Oops I just heard the icicles falling off my fire escape. No plows in sight. Jeez.

Stay warm everyone!!

Robin

Carnival Miracle 2010

Carnival Legend 2006