UDP would people dine in 3 restaurants on 1 evening?

asda

I have read a few threads on here were people have said you can eat in 3 of the speciality restaurants on an evening would people really do this?

if so would this not create more work for staff having to keep resetting tables and washing more pots ie cutley and glasses that are already set on table. Plus for other guest having to wait while someone pops in for a dessert.

I have read a few threads on here were people have said you can eat in 3 of the speciality restaurants on an evening would people really do this?

if so would this not create more work for staff having to keep resetting tables and washing more pots ie cutley and glasses that are already set on table. Plus for other guest having to wait while someone pops in for a dessert.

I would think there would be so very, very, very few people doing this that it wouldn't even be a tiny issue for anyone.

...if so would this not create more work for staff having to keep resetting tables and washing more pots ie cutley and glasses that are already set on table...

Are you really concerned that they will have to reset a table and wash pots?

Rather disgusting if they do, from eating too much to creating more work for staff thus the program will no doubt be pulled by NCL as there not stupid!

You get so much food from the specialty restaurants there is no need, you can double up on appetizers, sides and desserts plus you have main course.

If your that hungry then go to the Diner after the show or late evening.

I would think that if you have a craving for a dessert or anything else after your dinner, the fact that you go to a specialty restaurant OR at the buffet, pots and plates will have to be washed and tables cleaned and reset....

With my paid UDP and Ncl's "do whatever, whenever" freestyle experience I will get my creme brulee if my sweet tooth needs it ;)

Are you really concerned that they will have to reset a table and wash pots?

Ha Well yes. If a few guest were doing more than one speciality restaurant a night, having one course at each of the restaurants . The table is usually set with cutlery for at least 3 courses. even if they didn't use all the cutlery on there place setting it still needs to be washed.

I would think that if you have a craving for a dessert or anything else after your dinner, the fact that you go to a specialty restaurant OR at the buffet, pots and plates will have to be washed and tables cleaned and reset....

With my paid UDP and Ncl's "do whatever, whenever" freestyle experience I will get my creme brulee if my sweet tooth needs it ;)

Hi. All I ment was if you fancied something later to eat if you went to the buffet you would be serving yourself. Using cutlery only needed for that course and without having taken a table in speciality resteraunt that could be being used for guest wanting a 3 course meal .

Rather disgusting if they do, from eating too much to creating more work for staff thus the program will no doubt be pulled by NCL as there not stupid!

You get so much food from the specialty restaurants there is no need, you can double up on appetizers, sides and desserts plus you have main course.

If your that hungry then go to the Diner after the show or late evening.

Clarifying that I'm not referring to in and out for dessert but rather full meals.

Edited by Ilovesailing

If people want to eat at multiple restaurants on the same night, not only is it their right to do so, it is none of your concern.

Well, it would be so few who would do this that I don't think it's a big deal. There's not much difference between washing up after 3005 dinners each night vs 3000.

If people want to eat at multiple restaurants on the same night, not only is it their right to do so, it is none of your concern.

Hi sorry I wasn't being funny. And no it is none of my concern, I was just wondering if people would really do this. We usually eat .go watch a show then perhaps call at the buffet later for a cake and coffee. Without having to book a table in a specialty restaurant to have a dessert.

Hi sorry I wasn't being funny. And no it is none of my concern, I was just wondering if people would really do this. We usually eat .go watch a show then perhaps call at the buffet later for a cake and coffee. Without having to book a table in a specialty restaurant to have a dessert.

If I was a guest, I would try to eat a small dinner in one, then try a appetizer and desert in another. I wouldn't prioritize this, but I would certainly consider.