123 go question about onboard credit.help please.

welshfamily

Please help if you can.

After reading these boards I think most people take the drinks package as part of their deal but we are not really alcohol drinks so therefore are interested in the on board credit given. Is the $300 on offer for the cabin or per person? I ask because an email I have had today has states ( for the British ) this is about £187 which can be spent on board...per person. However the lady at Celebrity today whilst I was booking said it was per cabin. She has agreed to give me until tomorrow to decide which two of the 123go I wish to choose.

Has anyone chosen the gratuities? And if so how much did you get?

Thank you.

Please help if you can.

After reading these boards I think most people take the drinks package as part of their deal but we are not really alcohol drinks so therefore are interested in the on board credit given. Is the $300 on offer for the cabin or per person? I ask because an email I have had today has states ( for the British ) this is about £187 which can be spent on board...per person. However the lady at Celebrity today whilst I was booking said it was per cabin. She has agreed to give me until tomorrow to decide which two of the 123go I wish to choose.

Thank you.

We chose gratuities since we don't drink much. Gratuities, if my memory is right, came to $312, vs $300 OBC. The OBC is per cabin.

We opted for the onboard spend and drinks package when we booked our cruise.

The drinks package does include non-alcoholic beverages and although you state you don't drink alcoholic drinks depending upon the length of cruise you may be able to secure a saving on drinks generally.

We are taking an 11 night cruise and received $300 OBC. When we booked the 123 package was per cabin not per person.

Celebrity's recommended gratuities is $11.50pp, per day; uplifted to $12pp, per day for Conceierge/Aqua cabins and $15pp, per day for Suite guests depending upon the length of your cruise calculate the recommended daily amounts per cruise day hopefully this will help put a value on the potential saving you would benefit from you if selected this option.

Edited by LPCKG

Please help if you can.

Thank you.

It pays your gratuities based on the length of your cruise for both people in the cabin. As you were told, the onboard credit is per cabin.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thank you all.

We can choose 2. We have already chosen gratuities. This is a good deal as we are AQ. It looks like we should have the drinks package.

We like the premium water and the coffee however my daughter only drinks white Zinfandel. Does anyone know if this is included in the classic package or should we upgrade?

I have tried to read though all the posts looking for a beverage list but can't seem to find it.