Where does OBC show-up on my NCL?

mrsjetpup

Previously on our BA sailing, OBC from NCL was not even in MYNCL (at least I don't recall checking for it) and on embarkation date, there was a card with the written message that a gift in the form of OBC will be credited to our statement during the sailing. It was posted to our account on Day 2 and Day 3 (or, was it Day 3 and 4 ... memories fade with age, LOL) but not all once - both with the in-room interactive TV system and on my tablet/smartphone with the iConcierge App registered/activated. Pretty sure by Day 4 or 5, all the OBC were properly credited and adjusted for us.

Then, more OBC posted on Day 6 as FCC (Cruise Reward) for our purchase got processed as well. Guest what, ;) "somebody" was downstairs in the shops spending them faster than ... :D - not missing any "sales" and leave any nonrefundable OBC behind for NCL to keep.

Edited by mking8288

If I have TA OBC, can that be used for gratuity vouchers and if not used, will I get a refund?

Many thanks in advance.

:)

Yes, any OBC (refundable or non-refundable) can be used for actual gratuities but not the daily service charge. You simply go to Guest Services and let them know the staff member's name and the amount you'd like to tip. Keep in mind that sometimes the person at the desk might not be familiar with the process. Ask for the supervisor and you'll be fine.

• 1 year later...

Not sure where to post this but I went to Norwegian home page today and saw an OBC Promo (up to $500) ending tomorrow... only thing was, I hadn't heard/seen anything about it and I booked us 2 weeks ago. Researched a bit and it looked like our fare/cabin should qualify. Just called my Norwegian Cruise Planner and sure enough, we were qualified. He made the change and we just got a $140 OBC in addition to our UBP and SDP. :)

Not sure where to post this but I went to Norwegian home page today and saw an OBC Promo (up to $500) ending tomorrow... only thing was, I hadn't heard/seen anything about it and I booked us 2 weeks ago. Researched a bit and it looked like our fare/cabin should qualify. Just called my Norwegian Cruise Planner and sure enough, we were qualified. He made the change and we just got a $140 OBC in addition to our UBP and SDP. :)

ETA - just learned this is a DASH SALE. Ends tomorrow!