Wine packages available on the Sun?

tomhalv

I'm getting mixed signals about whether the wine packages are still available on the Sun? Anyone confirm one way or the other?

We'll be leaving on the 10-day trip starting 2/24. Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I came across this thread earlier...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1912232

So, I'm confused. I see that the Dawn seems to still offer them. I am wondering about the Sun...

That's quite an old thread. There have been no reports of the package actually not being available onboard, and a press release about the wine offered by NCL after that thread mentioned it by name.

I'm not sure what that thread was all about, but it seems it was misleading info.

That's quite an old thread. There have been no reports of the package actually not being available onboard, and a press release about the wine offered by NCL after that thread mentioned it by name.

I'm not sure what that thread was all about, but it seems it was misleading info.

I hope it's incorrect. I probably will end up bringing 4 nice bottles onboard and buying a 6-bottle mid-range package. Dragging more than 4 bottles onboard will be too much of a hassle. That's as many as I've taken before on past cruises.:)

I hope it's incorrect. I probably will end up bringing 4 nice bottles onboard and buying a 6-bottle mid-range package. Dragging more than 4 bottles onboard will be too much of a hassle. That's as many as I've taken before on past cruises.:)

Honestly, it's incorrect. There have been numerous reports of the wine package being available, against this one thread of speculation that in may not be with nobody actually reporting it not being there (as far as I recall).