Vintages with Drink Package

ldl05

Hi all! I am going on the Liberty next week and have purchased the premium liquor package. Are you able to try any wine in Vintages as long as it is $12 or under? Thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi all! I am going on the Liberty next week and have purchased the premium liquor package. Are you able to try any wine in Vintages as long as it is $12 or under? Thank you!!

Yes. Also, you will be limited to those wines that they sell by the glass. If there is a glass of wine you want that is more than $12, then they should subtract $12 from the cost.

If a glass of wine is more than $12, but the half glass is less than $12 can I order the half glass and not pay any extra?

Yes, I'd like to know, too! They have different ounce pours out if those nifty machines!! If a 2 ounce pour is $12, may I try it a few times?? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, I'd like to know, too! They have different ounce pours out if those nifty machines!! If a 2 ounce pour is $12, may I try it a few times?? :)

The drink packages don't work with the wine machines.

I don't know if the drink packages would work for partial glass pours from a bar tender in Vintages.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have an update on this? Can you use the drink package in Vintages and pay the difference in price or do they charge full price for wines over $12? Can you purchase the smaller pours for under $12? Thanks.

Does anyone have an update on this? Can you use the drink package in Vintages and pay the difference in price or do they charge full price for wines over $12? Can you purchase the smaller pours for under $12? Thanks.

You would pay the difference for any full glasses of wine that are priced above $12. I say "full" glasses because I don't believe that any of the flight pours (1oz or 2oz) are included in the package.

You would pay the difference for any full glasses of wine that are priced above $12. I say "full" glasses because I don't believe that any of the flight pours (1oz or 2oz) are included in the package.

Thanks Bob. Thats' good news!