No way to do searches???

gkbiiii

As mentioned previously there has been some on going issues with the boards. I was unable to access them for just about 24 hours due to maintenance. I'm wondering if they took many of the non-essential parts of the boards down in order to allow a more stable environment for the main part of the site, being the boards themselves.

Thanks a bunch for the help, I even tried to search my prior posts, yet no luck!!

I just noticed the moderators finally put up an announcement a couple of days ago at the top of the forum about the site outages and the disabled search function.

I bagged it a while ago, and just use google exclusively, once you find the search results that link you to the Cruise Critic site, you can click on those and get right to the page containing your search terms. Even when CC search was working you were often stuck with scrolling through the whole thread (sometimes for pages!:eek:) looking for your search terms in red. Probably benefits CC too- "gee whiz, look how many hits we got from google" ;) Of course, if I google to search CC, other sites that also would like to sell me cruises are able to find my eyeballs, so maybe the CC search will become operational again, if only to captivate my eyeballs exclusively:p