Changing show times bookings on NCL website

Tatka

The same thing happened to me. It just isn't like me to book two shows on the same night. I'm even questioning whether I actually did that?!

It's absolutely crazy that NCL has a website where you can book your shows in advance and it can easily take our money. But you can't make a date/time change of any sort?! ***H!! How could they have developed a computer program that won't allow making changes?! It's ridiculously un-customer driven and customer unfriendly! In this day and age......not very impressive NCL!

The same thing happened to me. It just isn't like me to book two shows on the same night. I'm even questioning whether I actually did that?!

It's absolutely crazy that NCL has a website where you can book your shows in advance and it can easily take our money. But you can't make a date/time change of any sort?! ***H!! How could they have developed a computer program that won't allow making changes?! It's ridiculously un-customer driven and customer unfriendly! In this day and age......not very impressive NCL!

Lol... I mean it's a mistake you made and not really that big of a deal... Simply book another date for the show you double booked. Unless you booked two fee shows the same time. If that's the case call ncl and have them refund your money.