Bar Menu for Eclipse

Teenie Weenie

Hi

I have booked to go on Eclipse on 19th October for a special Birthday:D

My deal incs the 123 package and we got the Classic drinks package - can anyone show me the current Bar menu as not sure if my favorite Mango cocktail will be on there. Also not sure whether to upgrade to premium package, as not sure of current prices.

Hi

I have booked to go on Eclipse on 19th October for a special Birthday:D

My deal incs the 123 package and we got the Classic drinks package - can anyone show me the current Bar menu as not sure if my favorite Mango cocktail will be on there. Also not sure whether to upgrade to premium package, as not sure of current prices.

If you type drinks prices into search im sure its there.

I have seen liquor prices when Eclipse is in Europe higher than when she is in the Caribbean. The menu they had in a glass case on Deck 5 in fact showed the higher prices than what were charged on our recent January sailing. The package prices are also adjusted accordingly I believe. I think it's still 11.50 pp/pd to upgrade the free classic package, even with the Eurpoean prices. Please correct me if I'm mistaken...thisis all taken from memory, which is fuzzy since I was taking advantage of the pkg myself!!!

I have seen liquor prices when Eclipse is in Europe higher than when she is in the Caribbean. The menu they had in a glass case on Deck 5 in fact showed the higher prices than what were charged on our recent January sailing. The package prices are also adjusted accordingly I believe. I think it's still 11.50 pp/pd to upgrade the free classic package, even with the Eurpoean prices. Please correct me if I'm mistaken...thisis all taken from memory, which is fuzzy since I was taking advantage of the pkg myself!!!

Thats because in the UK the bar prices include the 15% service as us Brits are not used to such level of tipping.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Have you tried that? (search is in fact disabled :rolleyes: )

Have a look here for a general idea of prices in Celebrity bars. This is a very recent list.

http://www.thepreismans.com/ecarib_reflection_menus.htm

Do you recall on the cocktail list them serving a mango mai tai - my favorite on RCCL