Whoo Hoo!! We booked the Legend 11/25 Today!

Catrin

Yea!

I just got a great rate from an online agency! I know I cannot mention who, but we booked with them last year and once again got a great deal.

We are going on the Legend to Martinique, Barbados and St. Marteen on 11/25. This time... it is just me and my DH!! I do feel a little guilty that we are not bringing the boys, but I promise them that they will go on a family cruise again some day.

We are going to do things different this time.... the first change, it will be our first time trying late dinner seating. Everyone who eats late seems to have a better time at dinner! It is a more adult crowd it seems.

We booked an extended balcony too..... any experiences with an extended? It is noticeable? We will be in room # 7219.

Now the real planning begins! (where is my countdown calendar?)

Catrin

We were given an extended balcony on our Legend cruise. We loved it. There is a definite difference that you will notice if you had a standard before. It extends (obviously!) out further! We loved the extra room. The 'floor' was twice as wide and the glass panel slanted in toward the cabin. We were in cabin 5122 so you are only two decks up and a third of the ship back! Practically next door!

Archived