vibe????

lindanick

Vibe = A set, limited number of passes sold for a private beach club area, no pool, padded loungers with umbrellas, no children, and light lunch/meals served up there, and a bar.

Spice 2o = Adults only area during the day, bar and food options, tiered lounger seating, pool, hot tub and jumbotron on the aft of the ship. Also where the dance parties are held at night, children admitted at that time. No Fee.

Spa passes = also limited in number, but more than Vibe available. Entrance to the thermal spa areas, gender specific locker rooms with robes available, gender specific saunas and steam rooms and lounge area. Coed thermal pools, hot tubs, thalassotherapy pool, hot stone lounge chairs, padded loungers, coed steam/sauna room, cooling showers.

Edited by Sauer-kraut

Just got off the Breakaway-there is no pool like the picture above-that might be on Getaway or Epic? However they do have a waterfall feature with seats that you can sit under and cool off. We spent all of our warm days there -it usually was not crowded and was very quiet. Bar is there and Uptown Grill for food(complimentary). We loved it!:cool:

No meals in Vibe on Breakaway. Fruit skewers occasionally and cold towels. Private bar, usually 2 servers on duty, free water only, 2 hot tubs.

I enjoyed my time in Vibe on Breakaway as there was a GREAT group of people there on my cruise. Nice to see the same faces every day, we had a blast together. There were about 7 couples we made fast friends with and we all hung out together all cruise, always someone to do something with. Some of us have even planned to cruise together again next month.

However, my friends went on the Breakaway a few weeks later and got Vibe passes at my recommendation and hated it. They said no one in Vibe was fun, everyone kept to themselves and they were told to keep the noise down as it was supposed to be a serene environment. Well, I can tell ya it could sometimes get kind of un-serene when our group was onboard and we wouldn't have had it any other way.:)

No meals in Vibe on Breakaway. Fruit skewers occasionally and cold towels. Private bar, usually 2 servers on duty, free water only, 2 hot tubs.

I enjoyed my time in Vibe on Breakaway as there was a GREAT group of people there on my cruise. Nice to see the same faces every day, we had a blast together. There were about 7 couples we made fast friends with and we all hung out together all cruise, always someone to do something with. Some of us have even planned to cruise together again next month.

However, my friends went on the Breakaway a few weeks later and got Vibe passes at my recommendation and hated it. They said no one in Vibe was fun, everyone kept to themselves and they were told to keep the noise down as it was supposed to be a serene environment. Well, I can tell ya it could sometimes get kind of un-serene when our group was onboard and we wouldn't have had it any other way.:)

Yikes. They would have hated our group in October too. LOL. We had a blast!

For H20 on the EPIC the pool is used a pool during the day. In the evening the water is drained and pool floor is motorized and moves up to form a dance floor. It is weird.

On some nights they also do movies under the stars at H20 with popcorn.

Yikes. They would have hated our group in October too. LOL. We had a blast!

I still laugh when I think of the guy standing in the hot tub on sailaway singing God Bless America!!!

Courtney told us he was moving to the Getaway! He was looking forward to being in warm weather again!

Edited by carol54