Stingray Encounter & Turtle Swim tour?

mnsweeps

I am looking for an excursion provider for Stingray and Turtle swim tour. Carnival has it but its $75 per pop and I have 5 people with me. On carnival website this plus Hell tour is $71 but I read that the tour is rushed so I would prefer just the Stingray and Turtle tour.

• 2 weeks later...

Captain Marvin's is a great tour company.i live one canal over from them. I don't have any problem going out with them when my Grandchildren come down. I have nothing to gain. They really don't know who I am. They are not flirty with my Grand daughters, courteous and watch for anyone in danger. My husband got into trouble last summer (cancer survivor) and they were in the water before I realized what was going on. Yes I trust them!

We have one booked with Captain Marvin's based on recommendations on the board. It's two tours that are combined. We don't sail until June, so I hope things work out well. The combined cost for five (two adults, one teen, two kids) is $320.

I ended up booking with Carnival for 2 seniors, 2 adults and 1 kid and price came to around $355 or so...Captain Marvin is cheaper by a few dollars but I am thinking I will stick to Carnival...would carnival is crowded compared to Marvin?

I ended up booking with Carnival for 2 seniors, 2 adults and 1 kid and price came to around $355 or so...Captain Marvin is cheaper by a few dollars but I am thinking I will stick to Carnival...would carnival is crowded compared to Marvin?

I have no idea. I'm hoping Marvin's isn't crowded. :D