Fascination Extended Aft Balconies

Gypsywych

I've searched the internet, and CC (as much as I could with the search function being down most of the time now), and I've only found one photo that might, maybe, possibly be a picture of the aft extended balconies on the Fascination.

Anyone out there who might have a photo? Or has sailed in one and can tell me how much more "extended" they are as opposed to a regular balcony on the Fascination?

Thanks!

Book it! I don't have a photo, but I enjoyed that balcony very much. Definitely bigger than a regular balcony--you can stretch out. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed watching the wake. It was also convenient to run up the stairs a couple of decks to Serenity and Lido bar.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I've been. I agree. Book it.

There's a website that has a lot of pics of the Aft extended on the Fascination. It won't let me post the website here though.

cruiselinerooms with 3 w's in front and a .com at the end. :D

Edited by Imachillin

Don't know exactly how wide it was but maybe you can figure from this: Ours had three straight chairs, a small table, and a lounger ... all side by side.

Felt a bit cramped at that point. We were going to ask our room steward to remove the lounger but the people in the balcony next to us leaned over and ask if we were going to use all four of our chairs so we told them they could have the lounger (we like straight chairs). They came over and got it. No idea of what they did with their other chair.

Our balcony was very roomy with only three chairs and the table. :)

LuLu

~~~

• 7 months later...

I am getting ready to help my parents book an aft balcony on the Fascination. How was your experience? Which room were you in and what were the pros/cons? (I'm debating between Upper and Empress decks and am wondering how much sun they get).