travel documents and air details

2cruz

Our cruise leaves on Aug. 1st and we haven't received any docs yet! :eek: This is my first cruise so I don't know what to expect. Do I call NCL or the TA?

Call your TA. Normally, the cruise line sends the documents to your TA. The TA then checks the package for completeness and accuracy. Assuming there's no problem, the TA will then forward the package to you.

If I haven't received my docs yet and call NCL will they give me flight info over the phone?

Maybe, maybe not. If you booked directly thru NCL, they will give you the info IF it's available. The problem is that flight arrangements are often not finalized until pretty close to the sailing date. If you booked thru a TA, you should have your TA call NCL because NCL will be very reluctant to give the info to you directly.

My cruise ticket for August 8th came yesterday, and my flights/cruise details were confirmed within 24hrs of booking my fly/cruise in December over a month ago and I was able to book seats on all the flights (6 planes in total) 3 weeks ago.

My cruise ticket for August 8th came yesterday, and my flights/cruise details were confirmed within 24hrs of booking my fly/cruise in December over a month ago and I was able to book seats on all the flights (6 planes in total) 3 weeks ago.

Hi,

I am on the 6th August Jewel mini cruise and have not received my tickets yet.

Did you get them via email or through the post?

Many thanks,

Lisa

Call your TA. Normally, the cruise line sends the documents to your TA. The TA then checks the package for completeness and accuracy. Assuming there's no problem, the TA will then forward the package to you.

Thanks for the advice. I called the TA and they said I was emailed the documents just today. For some reason I didn't receive them, so I'm glad I called. They will resend them on Monday to an alternative email address I provided.

Hi,

I am on the 6th August Jewel mini cruise and have not received my tickets yet.

Did you get them via email or through the post?

Many thanks,

Lisa

Emailed to me by TA from NCL on Wednesday, arrived in post from TA yesterday.

Archived