Menu and Price List for Michael's Club

Ncsblj6430

Anyone have any idea what they charge for a shot of basic liquor? Say, Absolut or Bacardi? Most of the menus I've seen say something like "available at current bar pricing."

If I get the premium non-alcoholic package, I can get, for example, a virgin colada poolside, and if I want something stronger I can just pay for the shot of rum on the side.

Just of infinity. It was not a full VIP yet but had the desk installed. It opened at 7 with the exception of the first and last formal nights the first was a 8:30 opening and the last was a 9:30 opening. When I boarded. The sign that said private lounge said 7. I made them remove the time after they refused to serve a Carlsberg at 8 saying it was still a private lounge. The time was removed the next day. It was empty unless the battle of the sexes was going on as people all took it as a VIP only lounge. If you are attending the 7 pm show in the theatre. Order the beer you want. They will usually go over and get it. If they do not make the beer availble in other bars when it becomes a full VIP lounge then the beer selection will vary depending on cabin booked or cAptains club status