What's better-- Sweet 16's or primo 2B's?

PartyAllDaTyme

I'm considering using my Captain's Club category upgrade for an M-class sailing next year, but I can't use it if I start in a 2C. 2B's 8146, 8161, 9138 and 9173 all have the somewhat larger angled verandahs that I could get for the price of a 2C. (We just had an aft C1 and are now spoiled for larger verandahs!:cool::)) Is it worth it to try for one of these, or should I just forego the upgrade and stay with one of the Sweet 16's?

I'm considering using my Captain's Club category upgrade for an M-class sailing next year, but I can't use it if I start in a 2C. 2B's 8146, 8161, 9138 and 9173 all have the somewhat larger angled verandahs that I could get for the price of a 2C. (We just had an aft C1 and are now spoiled for larger verandahs!:cool::)) Is it worth it to try for one of these, or should I just forego the upgrade and stay with one of the Sweet 16's?

Why upgrade to a 2B since you already have the largest balcony in a 2C, Sweet 16, and both staterooms are the exact same size.

The only reason I would switch would be if I wanted to be back aft near those elevators. It's more convenient to dining/buffet area. Then I would chose Deck 8 to have cabins both above and below.

Thanks much! I wasn't sure if the 2C balconies were larger than the 2B's or not. Being closer to the dining was a consideration, but with all the great food available, the exercise wouldn't hurt;).

The 2C's are larger, but not by that much that would make a difference if there were just two of you. I would go for location first.