Get new OBC offer after final payment?

jlacy1987

We are after final payment and already upgraded from a BC to a BA to an MA. That still puts us as paying more than the mini suites are currently selling for which is fine. I went to NCL this morning and their is a new promotion with our sailing and MA's get $140 in OBC.

If I were to call, do you think they'd give us that extra OBC especially since we paid $140pp more for our original room than what our current upgraded room is selling for?

I just don't want to waste time calling if there's no point.

I cant see that it would hurt to try. You may not get the entire thing but maybe they would through in something. They may not and if you already have OBC make sure they do not take the old one away just to give you the new one.

Good luck and let us know what happens

We are after final payment and already upgraded from a BC to a BA to an MA.

Wow! It looks like you were upgraded twice. I just spoke with our TA and after she upgraded us one level higher in the oceanview category she then informed me that we cannot be upgraded again if for instance a balcony becomes the same price we paid for an oceanview. So I was just curious how you were able to be upgraded twice? It relieves me a little bit to see that someone has been upgraded so many times even if you still paid more than what they are going for now. Thank you.

Wow! It looks like you were upgraded twice. I just spoke with our TA and after she upgraded us one level higher in the oceanview category she then informed me that we cannot be upgraded again if for instance a balcony becomes the same price we paid for an oceanview. So I was just curious how you were able to be upgraded twice? It relieves me a little bit to see that someone has been upgraded so many times even if you still paid more than what they are going for now. Thank you.

Before final payment, I noticed that the BA was less than what we paid for our BC so I called and got the upgrade. After final payment, I noticed the MA were selling for less than what we payed for our BC originally, so I called and got upgraded to an MA.

We are after final payment and already upgraded from a BC to a BA to an MA. That still puts us as paying more than the mini suites are currently selling for which is fine. I went to NCL this morning and their is a new promotion with our sailing and MA's get $140 in OBC.

If I were to call, do you think they'd give us that extra OBC especially since we paid $140pp more for our original room than what our current upgraded room is selling for?

I just don't want to waste time calling if there's no point.

I called for this exact thing this morning. I was given an additional $15 OBC (25% of the different of what I paid and what they have now)

I called for this exact thing this morning. I was given an additional $15 OBC (25% of the different of what I paid and what they have now)

Unfortunately, I wasn't so lucky. Oh well. 25% would've only been $35, so it's cool. I still have $50 OBC so we're happy.