TIME frame/ Fun N Sun Victor Bodden

CheckersMidwest

We are booked on the Victor Bodden Fun N Sun group excursion that takes you around Roatan, stops at the Monkey farm, and Bananarama Beach.

It will leave at 9:00 am. How long does this tour take? What time will we be back at the port? The web page says 4 1/2 to 5 hours, so guessing by 2:00.

My daughter wants to take the beach chair lift over and use that beach a bit too. AND we want to do some shopping there around the port area.

Is there time to do all this? Ship leaves at 6:00, but would like to be on board by 5:00 so we can be ready for our early dining time.

The group tour is $30 each & will cost the same as a private tour with the monkeys added for the 4 of us. Wondering if we should switch & ask to be back at the port earlier.

What do you think about time?

We did the private tour with Victor Bodden. I think since it costs the same that you should just do the private tour. You can go wherever you want and stay as short or long as you want. A smaller group with the monkeys is definitely a treat!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Koali

We are booked on the Victor Bodden Fun N Sun group excursion that takes you around Roatan, stops at the Monkey farm, and Bananarama Beach.

It will leave at 9:00 am. How long does this tour take? What time will we be back at the port? The web page says 4 1/2 to 5 hours, so guessing by 2:00.

My daughter wants to take the beach chair lift over and use that beach a bit too. AND we want to do some shopping there around the port area.

Is there time to do all this? Ship leaves at 6:00, but would like to be on board by 5:00 so we can be ready for our early dining time.

The group tour is $30 each & will cost the same as a private tour with the monkeys added for the 4 of us. Wondering if we should switch & ask to be back at the port earlier.

What do you think about time?

I think after seeing the beauty of Bananarama on West End beach your daughter will be very disappointed she came back early to use Carnival's fake manmade beach at Mahogany Bay. :D

Like going to a fancy waterpark and rushing back to play in a blow up pool in the backyard.;)

We did Bodden's private tour and they will take you wherever, whenver YOU want.

Even if you want to head back to the ship early.

We did the Fun n Sun group tour last Sept. We were disappointed because we only got about 30 min or so at Bananarama at end. The tour took too long to go to a worthless photo stop that was opposite side of the island from everything else. Probably wasted an hour or more. The photo stop at the highest point was fine though. Victors Monkey Business was fun. The water at Bananarama was great! just not enough time there for hardly anything.

DEFINITELY go private if you have a short port day.

We just booked a cruise on Carnival Liberty the other day for this April and will be in Roatan from 8AM - 3PM. I am also interested in this tour but was concerned about time since the ship leaves at 3PM. We'll have to be back on board by 2:30PM and did want some time for browsing the shops at the cruise center.

The other question I have is the price. On the website, they quote $30.00, per person, for two people, but I also saw that the $30.00 was for transportation and for use of the Bananarama Beach facilities. I got to the form and filled it out and am just waiting for the return email but they mentioned that a price quote would be included. Is there an additional cost beyond the $30.00 per person and if so, how much? Unfortunately we're on a tight budget this time around but I really don't want to spend the day at the cruise center since there will be another ship in port with us and I'm afraid it would be too crowded. Thanks.

Edited by pghsteelerfan