2 separate bedrooms in cabin?

jayisgerman

I am trying to find out if there are any cabins on Carnival that would have 2 separate bedrooms? Or perhaps at least a division like a french screen or something? Hope this makes sense. I realize there are sleeper sofas, but they are right next to the bed. Looking for something a bit more distinctly separate.

Thank you.

I am a frequent carnival and NCL cruiser and I can tell you that if you want to get a separate bedroom in your cabin, you can't beat the NCL 2 bedroom penthouse. It gives you a master bedroom, living room with sofa and then a separate bedroom with a full and two murphy beds and a second bathroom. However, these cabins can get pricy if you go during peak times. We did one of these the 2nd week in December on a 9 night cruise and I think the total was only $4,000 for 3 people.

Just back from the Legend and we booked a Vista Suite for this exact reason.

While it is not a totally separate bedroom, it has a living room and a dressing room (in addition to the bedroom). We used the dressing room as a bedroom for our 10 month old. There are doors on all of these rooms.

You do, however, need to access the dressing room to get to the washroom which was a bit of a pain.

$2400 (taxes in) for an end of January cruise for 3 people.

Edited by boowaaccaa

Some Carnival ships have "Captain's Suites" above the bridge. I know the Carnival Sunshine does, because I stayed in it a few months ago! The Carnival Glory and Conquest do, too, and there may be one or two other Conquest-class ships that have them. There's a living room with bed that folds down out of the wall, as well as a sofa bed... and then a totally private bedroom off of the living room. Two bathrooms, too. I've got a bunch of pictures of it posted here.

For a 7-day cruise with 3 people in the Captain's Suite, it will set you back about $6000 if you cruise during times of low demand... more during the summer and over holidays.

Someone else suggested the 2-bedroom suites on NCL... but I think you'll find that if you compare the prices of a 2-bedroom suite on NCL versus the Carnival Captain's Suite on that exact same week... you'll find the Carnival Captain's suite to be the same price or possibly even a few hundred dollars cheaper. The Carnival Captain's suite is WAY better than a NCL 2-bedroom suite... unless you get a 2-bedroom Haven suite, which would be at least $1000 more.

The balcony on the Carnival Captain's suite is awesome, as is the view out the picture windows.

If $6000 for a one-week vacation is too pricey for you... you should look in to simply booking connecting cabins on Carnival. That would be WAY cheaper.

Depending on which ship(s) you are looking at, and the age of the others (I am assuming children) in your party, a lower priced option...

Carnival Miracle (Port of Long Beach, CA), Carnival Legend (Port of Tampa, FL), and Carnival Pride (Port of Baltimore, MD) have Balcony cabins (various categories) with connecting Interior cabins, i.e.:

Deck 5 - 5108/5106 & 5107/5105,

Deck 6 - 6112/6018 & 6115/6109,

Deck 7 - 7108/7106 & 7107/7105.

By booking a connecting cabin, you have the use of 2 bathrooms, and the ability to 'close' the door should you wish.

Best of luck on your search