Save A Sea Turtle Tour

Colorado Buffalo

• 1 month later...

Hi! The kids really want to do this in august. I'm afraid it will be to hot outside that Time a year. Are we alowed to go in the water? Since it's early in the morning, you think we could stop at a beach somewhere close to there? Ans how far the turtle excursion si from the pier? Thanks!

• 1 month later...
Hi! The kids really want to do this in august. I'm afraid it will be to hot outside that Time a year. Are we alowed to go in the water? Since it's early in the morning, you think we could stop at a beach somewhere close to there? Ans how far the turtle excursion si from the pier? Thanks!

Would like to know this as well. How long is the travel time? Are you mostly traveling from place to place

@ginger123snaps from what i know, this excursion is only available a few months around the year (nesting season). I'm going on royal Freedom on august 14 and i do see on the website. If you dont see it, your probably not going on the "goods" date. I think nesting season is something from august through october...

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 weeks later...
Hi! I'm afraid it will be to hot outside that Time a year. Are we alowed to go in the water? Since it's early in the morning, you think we could stop at a beach somewhere close to there? Ans how far the turtle excursion si from the pier? Thanks!

^^^^^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

My family is sailing on the Carnival Magic in July and we'll be in Cozumel on July 10. When I looked at the Save a Sea Turtle Encounter it's listed as an option, but when I look it up as part of the offerings of the Magic on that date it's not. Is anyone else sailing then also looking at doing that who might have some information? We're really interested in doing it above the other things offered in port.

• 6 years later...