Edocs question

Poohsmommi

We are sailing within the next 40 days. I already had my Edocs printed, and then we added another passenger to our cabin. I completed the check in for that person, but the "print your docs" button has disappeared. I'm sure this is because they need to update the system, but how long does that usually take? If for some reason the button never reappears, can I go to the terminal with our Edocs and explain that I never got the Edocs for the 4th person? Thank you.

I would call NCL and see what they can do for you. If you dont have your documents that will cause issues/delays at embarkation which I know you will want to avoid. You have 40 days, so that is plenty of time. Its probably just a glitch in the system. Good luck.

6&8

Thanks. I will call when it gets closer. :)

We are sailing within the next 40 days. I already had my Edocs printed, and then we added another passenger to our cabin. I completed the check in for that person, but the "print your docs" button has disappeared. I'm sure this is because they need to update the system, but how long does that usually take? If for some reason the button never reappears, can I go to the terminal with our Edocs and explain that I never got the Edocs for the 4th person? Thank you.

I thought each person had to create their own NCL account and fill out and print their own edocs.

If you don't have edocs you need to be at the terminal 2 hours before.

At a minimum. I would recommend something closer to 4 hours before sailing. Anyone without eDocs can still get on the ship as long as they have appropriate documentation of identity and citizenship. However, there's more red tape involved and it definitely takes longer before they're approved for embarkation.

We didn't add another person but upgraded our cabin right after completing all of our on-line info.

We could not print our E-docs and I kept thinking I must have not entered some sort of information.

I called NCL and they transferred me for technical assistance which was needed in order "nudge" our information forward.

Give NCL a call.

We didn't add another person but upgraded our cabin right after completing all of our on-line info.

We could not print our E-docs and I kept thinking I must have not entered some sort of information.

I called NCL and they transferred me for technical assistance which was needed in order "nudge" our information forward.

Give NCL a call.

Ok, will do. Thanks