Oceania Air Questions

annandme

Hello All,

We just received a "Tentative Air Schedule Change Notification" telling us that O has changed us from a mid-morning flight to a crack of dawn flight on the first flight leg to our cruise. Both flights got us to our next flight leg in plenty of time, but, now we go from a two hour connection wait to a six hour wait.

Questions: Does "Tentative" mean anything like it can be changed back to the mid-morning flight if I just ask? If not, does anyone know if this change can be appealed to O and if we can be successfully put back to our mid-morning flight without incurring a deviation charge? Has anyone been successful doing this with thru their TA ...or should I go around my TA and call O directly...or am I just SOL?

Thanks.

Hello All,

We just received a "Tentative Air Schedule Change Notification" telling us that O has changed us from a mid-morning flight to a crack of dawn flight on the first flight leg to our cruise. Both flights got us to our next flight leg in plenty of time, but, now we go from a two hour connection wait to a six hour wait.

Questions: Does "Tentative" mean anything like it can be changed back to the mid-morning flight if I just ask? If not, does anyone know if this change can be appealed to O and if we can be successfully put back to our mid-morning flight without incurring a deviation charge? Has anyone been successful doing this with thru their TA ...or should I go around my TA and call O directly...or am I just SOL?

Thanks.

Have your TA call O.

They will attempt to reschedule you, but you have to ask first.

FYI it was most likely the Airline that made the change, not Oceania.

Edited by JimandStan

We were advised today that the second leg of our return from PPT was changed as 3 hours was required between connecting flights at LAX. (Original flight had only 2 hours) Perhaps that is why the OP's flight was changed.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app