TWO usernames on Carnival site ???

Boozebabe

All this talk about free cruises made me check my VIP club etc. I have no offers when I sign in as myself. So I decided to try my husbands VIP # It WON'T let me access my husbands VIP # though. I can't find out if he has any offers. Long story short, I have tried everything. When I try to sign on as him it won't allow it. Any ideas how I can access his VIP #? We don't get the same offers in the mail either.

All this talk about free cruises made me check my VIP club etc. I have no offers when I sign in as myself. So I decided to try my husbands VIP # It WON'T let me access my husbands VIP # though. I can't find out if he has any offers. Long story short, I have tried everything. When I try to sign on as him it won't allow it. Any ideas how I can access his VIP #? We don't get the same offers in the mail either.

You can get his number by clicking the manage, VIFP, special offers, look up VIFP number. Once you put in personal info you'll have the number. You can then check for offers once you enter number following the same steps.

This is how I look up all my family members under my name.

Once you sign in.....click on cruise deal at the top....then past guest offer in the middle of the page...VIFP Club offer comes up...hit view offer ....you can the put in anyone number to check what kind of offer they have under their #

I've already entered his VIFP # and password to no avail. It asks me to set up a new account. When I try that it says he already has an account. Vicious circle. Couple years ago I asked accounts to be merged. They said they can't do that because of different offers. For instance he got an offer for a free cruise last year. He had to go. I could NOT use it and take someone else. Likewise. I get offers that he doesn't. But I can't SEE his offers. I feel like a dog chasing my tail. Round and round and round.

Go to your profile, my offers, then got to travel companions, it will show his number. I also tried to register my wife separate and couldn't do it . I called Carnival web assistance. She was useless. She told me there is no criteria for the free cruises.

Try dumping the cookies in your browser. In Internet Explorer, click Tools, Internet Options, Delete Temporary Files. Then try signing in as your DH, and then entering his VIFP number under "cruise deals" at the top of the page.

This is how I look up all my family members under my name.

Once you sign in.....click on cruise deal at the top....then past guest offer in the middle of the page...VIFP Club offer comes up...hit view offer ....you can the put in anyone number to check what kind of offer they have under their #

You are a lifesaver. Thank you.....IT WORKED. But darn...........no offers.

You are a lifesaver. Thank you.....IT WORKED. But darn...........no offers.

I know how you feel. I put in 8 family member numbers. None of us got anything. We are in 3 states :(

Edited by Kfoot

So I'm not the only one who tried a king my DH's account? LOL

Next cruise: Carnival Breeze June 2014