Getaway Illusionarium menu

Maymom99

Click on the Pics link in my signature with Getaway.

AttilaTheFun, I LOVE your pictures in that other thread!! I hope you don't mind me posting your picture of that Illusionarium menu here to make it easier for those searching (if search ever works again!) I do hope the OP takes time to look through all your pictures. They are fabulous!

IMG_3845.JPG

First It is the same exact menu from the cirque show on the Breakaway

Second this was the only meal I had on the breakaway that was extremely BLAH. Everything seemed to lack seasoning and the desserts were simple boring and anything but memorable.

First It is the same exact menu from the cirque show on the Breakaway

Second this was the only meal I had on the breakaway that was extremely BLAH. Everything seemed to lack seasoning and the desserts were simple boring and anything but memorable.

Who cares? I'm going for the show. If they fed me bread and water I couldn't care less. I think it's the show that's supposed to be memorable, not the food. If the food IS, that's just a bonus.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

AttilaTheFun, I LOVE your pictures in that other thread!! I hope you don't mind me posting your picture of that Illusionarium menu here to make it easier for those searching (if search ever works again!) I do hope the OP takes time to look through all your pictures. They are fabulous!

Thank you! That thread is getting a lot of views, but if people don't comment on it, it quickly gets forgotten and falls below the first few pages of the boards. For the obsession with Getaway at this point, you'd think there would be a more lively discussion!

I have to say that I was really impressed by the quality of the entree and dessert at the Illusionarium. I had the same meal at Cirque Dreams on Epic and found it lackluster, so maybe Getaway has a better chef preparing it.

Edited by AttilaTheFun

If you have food allergies, let them know when you book so they can prepare other options.

I found the shrimp and filet mignon very good along with the desserts.

I know the menu shown above calls the turf tenderloin, but filet was served when I attended.

Edited by swedish weave

• 11 months later...
We have an 8yr old and 5yr old. Is there a childrens menu.?

They cost the same price as adults. If they don't eat that regular menu, you can just feed them before or after. I'm not sure if they go gather something from the regular ship's kids menu or not.

My wife is not currently eating red meat or fish, does anyone know what the vegetarian option is? (Sorry for the bump of an old thread).

Eggplant parmesan, last I heard

Edited by LrgPizza

Has anyone seen the show? How is the show? Is it worth paying for?

Yes, thousands of people have seen the show... Personally, I think it's worth spending the money. If you simply do a search for Illusionarium here, you will find more discussions and reviews that you can even sort though.