Caribbean Princess

Palong13

This is my second cruise, first time on Princess. I am wondering what the rules are for taking a case of bottled water and pop on board. The only post I found was dated back in 2010, indicating you could take them on board. Didn't know if that still was the case! Also are we allowed to take a small cooler on board?

Took a case of water on board as well on the jan 18 sailing. Just put a luggage tag on it with double sided carpet tape. Sent with luggage and was delivered to the room no problem......just with a couple of bottles missing.....luggage handlers probably were thirsty....and I don't begrudge them one bit That's a lot of luggage to handle!

Thanks! I'm sure everyone is wondering why we would take pop when you can purchase a beverage pkg. I drink Diet Seven up and most of the time no one sells it.

Not a thought. I was a Pepsi addict and used to bring on my own. Seems coke was the offering then. :)

Not a thought. I was a Pepsi addict and used to bring on my own. Seems coke was the offering then. :)

Coke products are still offered on Princess. Only cruise line offering Pepsi products is NCL.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums