Bon Voyage Experience Review with Pictures

sillymonkey23

Does anyone know if you have to do the BVE with someone who is going on the cruise as in the OP's situation or could you potentially o one on your own?

I thought I read a timeframe to book a cruise where you would get the $39 back as a credit but I can't find it now. Does anyone know?

Terry

Edited by AE_Collector

Does anyone know if you have to do the BVE with someone who is going on the cruise as in the OP's situation or could you potentially o one on your own?

I thought I read a timeframe to book a cruise where you would get the $39 back as a credit but I can't find it now. Does anyone know?

Terry

I just booked the BVE (yesterday) I don't know anyone on the ship

"What is the cost and what does it include?

The $39 USD per person fee includes priority embarkation, a guided ship tour, a souvenir photo and a four-course lunch (wine included) in one of the beautiful dining rooms. In addition, each participant will receive a $39 USD Future Cruise Credit to be used as a discount on their next Princess cruise. The booking must be made within 3 months of the Bon Voyage Experience."

Nice to hear you enjoyed your BVE. I've done one and it was great. Since I live so close to the pier I would like to do another one some time this year. It's nice that you do not have to know someone on the sailing. It is also great that you don't have to go to the Main Dining Room for lunch if you do not want to. You can eat at the IC or Buffet as well. Or all three!!:):):)

Thanks to your review and the pictures you included, I started a new thread for people who want to know how the beds are configured in an obstructed cabin. It should still be on the first page. Until I saw your pics I had no idea some had the beds against the wall. I don't know how to get your pics on to my thread, but I think it would be so helpful there.

Would you mind putting them there with the ship, cabin number and date of your cruise? That would be wonderful!

Thanks.

Eileen

Thanks to your review and the pictures you included' date=' I started a new thread for people who want to know how the beds are configured in an obstructed cabin. It should still be on the first page. Until I saw your pics I had no idea some had the beds against the wall. I don't know how to get your pics on to my thread, but I think it would be so helpful there.

Would you mind putting them there with the ship, cabin number and date of your cruise? That would be wonderful!

Thanks.

Eileen[/quote']

No problem! Thanks for starting that other thread. I was impressed when I walked into my parents' room because the layout was so spacious and the "obstructed" view was excellent! I don't mind sharing the photos at all!