Remix on Princess Star patters?

Nightowl11

Do the activities for the Remix teen program on the Star have a separate patters each day?

Do they get delivered to your stateroom or do you have to get your own copies at the teen lounge?

Does anybody have a copy of the schedule for a typical day during an Alaskan cruise on the Star Princess?

Thank you.

When you get to your cabin on embarkation day, there should be a packet of info for each different kids' groups applicable to your kid's ages. My daughter was a teen on our last two cruises, and there was the Remix packet on the desk, which included the day-by-day activities. I did scan them in and put in my review of our last cruise on the Golden Princess (which was doing the Hawaiian itinerary at the time), but it was also during the holiday times (Christmas and New Years), so some of the activities would probably not be offered on the non-holiday cruises.

If the search function was working, I would get a link to my review.

The teen activities are generally not listed in the regular Patters, probably so that if some are held outside the Remix center, adults don't show up. And the midnight movies on MUTS that are aimed at the teens aren't listed in the regular Patters.

• 3 weeks later...