Transatlantic October 2015

When will these be released for booking?

Does anyone know what ships will be in the Med summer of 2015?

I am looking for a 2015 October transatlantic for a way to get back home after a long river cruise. Thought it would be fun to combine two different cruises. I had hoped Independence would be doing it from Barcelona like it is this year, but it doesn't look too good since Venice is not allowing the bigger ships in.

Thanks

Cheryl

When will these be released for booking?

Does anyone know what ships will be in the Med summer of 2015?

I am looking for a 2015 October transatlantic for a way to get back home after a long river cruise. Thought it would be fun to combine two different cruises. I had hoped Independence would be doing it from Barcelona like it is this year, but it doesn't look too good since Venice is not allowing the bigger ships in.

Thanks

Cheryl

According to Royal's schedule, European bookings are opening this week, and the next two weeks.

The link I saw shows the new Anthem of the Seas departing Southampton on Oct 31 14 day cruise on her way to Fort Lauderdale. Ports included St Maarten, St Thomas, Coco Cay, San Juan

Hoping that they go on sale on Feb 26 for C&A members

I saw that. I just wish it would have 1 or 2 more port stops prior to the crossing. If there is nothing else available, we would do it because the timing is perfect.

Thanks for your help.

You wont see many stops on the Transatlantics. They really just want to move the ship and be able to sail at a slower speed.

I was looking at LOS for this year and it has 2 Spain stops and Canary Islands. That would be perfect. Either that or a South Hampton port. I will definitely look at the Anthem crossing. Though that would mean another week in Europe. We finish our riverboat on 18th of October and planned on 1 week after in Europe, so this would be 2 weeks after.

I guess I could find somewhere to go and something to do!!! :)

• 2 weeks later...