FTTF availability time?

hihosilvers

We booked the Jan 17, 2015 Breeze sailing. I'd like to purchase FTTF, but it is not yet available. In fact, there are only excursions listed for Nassau, which is our first stop. I find it strange that the usual Miami stuff isn't at least there. Any idea when I can expect this to change?

The FTTF for January should have been available, we booked a Christmas cruise about a month ago and was able to purchase FTTF, there were only 3 left at that time. They only release a few in the beginning and then release more closer to the time, I think I read that it depends on how many Platinum guests there are as to how many FTTF tickets they release.

Keep checking - good luck!!

The FTTF for January should have been available, we booked a Christmas cruise about a month ago and was able to purchase FTTF, there were only 3 left at that time. They only release a few in the beginning and then release more closer to the time, I think I read that it depends on how many Platinum guests there are as to how many FTTF tickets they release.

Keep checking - good luck!!

Doesn't it seem strange that there are only four shore excursions available - all for Nassau? We've booked this early before, and there has always been the full offering of shore excursions available.